Benefits for Patients, Providers, and Systems Alike
Increase Patient Access
- Increase patient access and support same-day appointment availability.
- Ensure patients receive the right care at the right time from the right physician.
Minimize Staff Burnout
- Optimize use of provider time.
- Prioritize provider preferences to instill feelings of equity and value.
- Staff accordingly to accommodate anticipated patient influxes.
Meet Business Goals
- Analyze the gap between patient demand and provider supply.
- Prevent patient leakage.
- Optimize the use of valuable resources, including provider time, exam room availability, equipment, and more.
Maximize Resource Utilization
- Analyze data reports to find and mend resource gaps.
- Avoid overutilization and underutilization of resources.
- Implement specific scheduling rules to maximize workforce efficiency.
Balance is Key
- When patient demand exceeds resource supply, you end up with overworked staff, burned-out providers, frustrated patients, and delayed care.
- When resource supply exceeds patient demand, your underutilized resources cost the organization money.
- Utilize a solution that maps resource supply to predicted demand.