Automated rule-based scheduling
Do you spend hours trying to come up with a schedule that meets everyone’s requirements?
- What is the distribution of assignments to physicians?
- Does the current list of absence requests cause coverage problems?
- On how many weekends did a particular physician work?
- On which days did a physician request to be scheduled? Which days off?
- What is the spacing in days between undesirable calls? Did anyone get scheduled for consecutive weekends?
- What is the distribution of holidays?
- Are the physician pairings agreeable?
- Did a physician working late night assignment get scheduled for early morning call the following day?
- Did part-time physicians get scheduled for apportioned amount of work?
These are just some of the considerations that are taken into account while generating a schedule.
Lightning Bolt NSight automatically generates schedules that meet all the above objectives or as defined by your unique set of rules to produce a schedule that balances institutional and individual needs. Lightning Bolt NSight uses a patent-pending algorithm for generating accurate schedules in the presence of complex rules with varying priorities and exceptions. It is the number one reason that users who have tried all other software products finally find a solution in Lightning Bolt NSight.